Saturday, November 21, 2015

New 3D Printer on the way!!!

The OneUp 3D Printer By Q3D!
     So I placed an order for the OneUp 3D printer on November 17th and I just got a tracking update today that it is finally on the way!!!  HERE is the tracking for it so we can all watch together!!!  This printer will kick off all future projects starting by printing all the parts needed for the other 3D printer i have the Mendel!

     Once this printer shows up on ~Thursday i will do an unpacking video/post then i will have a post on the assembly!  once that is all done I will do a couple prints and then a full review!

     See you all in a few days!

     UPDATE:  I know its a small thing but I'm excited to build this thing!  the delivery date was changed to Wednesday YAY!

     UPDATE 2:  It's here it's here it's here!  When i get home today I'll bust it out of the box and take some unboxing photos!!!  then we start on real assembly!

No comments:

Post a Comment